In this episode of the Regional Roar Podcast, co-founders Cath Fowler and Melissa Dickfos chat with Celeste Robertson from the Natural Supply Co.
Celeste Robertson is co-founder of the Natural Supply Co. Established in 2014, the business was dreamt up to provide an inclusive community where natural beauty, skincare and lifestyle products, along with meaningful information, could be found in the one place.
Natural Supply Co proudly profiles and shares natural, cruelty-free and low-toxic products that they love using themselves. They embrace the slow living lifestyle and look for quality over quantity in all aspects of their lives.
In this episode we cover:
- While Celeste spend a little bit of time in Melbourne, Geelong always had her heart
- Co-founder Cath has a chronic condition, so the desire to find all-natural products drove the business idea
- She loves the supportive tight-knit community in her area
- How businesses are adapting to the current environment
- The shop local message is now more amplified than ever
- How media coverage helped grow the business
- The future plans for the business
Links mentioned in the show: