In this episode of the Regional Roar Podcast, co-hosts Melissa Dickfos and Cath Fowler chat all about marketing strategies and why you need one.
From discussing what a marketing strategy is, to developing your brand messaging, choosing which platforms to market your business on, through to evaluating your results and your return on investment.
In this episode we cover:
- Identifying your unique selling proposition (USP)
- Creating a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) of your business, your competitors and the market you are in/entering
- Setting SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely)
- Developing your brand messaging and design to appropriately reflect what your business stands for.
- Creating a customer profile (customer avatar) to outline your ideal customer
- Choosing what platforms you should market your business on
- Implementing your marketing strategies
- Allocating a marketing budget
- Measuring results to allow evaluation of your progress and your ROI
Links mentioned in the show: