In this episode of the Regional Roar Podcast, co-founders Cath Fowler and Melissa Dickfos chat with Tanya Kitto from My Provincial Kitchen.
My Provincial Kitchen is led by Robert (the farmer) and Tanya (the cook). This dynamic duo love food, farming and family. They have developed a range of yummy, healthy, gluten-free premixes that your whole family will love. Together they’re also raising 4 farm kids in Western Australia who are carrying on the family love of learning about and growing food.
In this episode we cover:
- Making a product that’s generally tricky to use, easy
- Discovering exactly who your target audience is
- Moving out of your comfort zone and exploring new ideas
- Living regionally does not prevent your business from becoming successful
- Turning defeat into determination
- The importance of community in Regional Australia
- The perks of living regionally
- Banding together in tough times
- Living within your business values
Links mentioned in the show: